Ostrava Aréna Chamber Theater spectacle
September 13, 2019 at 17:00, Thália Theater
This play with songs addresses another controversial period in modern Czech history. The bloody chaos that shortly after the second world war engulfed the Czech border regions, was preceded by a massive displacement of the population, the result of which was that three million Germans had to leave their homes. From the Czech point of view, it was a population transfer, in the German view it was something a little darker.
- Directed by Ivan Krejčí
- Set by Milan David
- Costumed by Marta Roszkopfová
- Music by Ondřej Švandrlík
- Accompaniment: Ondřej Malý
- Dramaturgy by Tomáš Vůjtek
- Stage manager: Petr Pěnkava
- Whisperer: Kamila Holaňová
Premiere June 2, 2017 od festival Dream Factory.
- Functionary: Marek Cisovský
- Partisan: Michal Čapka
- Soldier: Josef Kaluža
- Father: Vladislav Georgiev
- Sister: Pavla Dostálová
- Brother: Štěpán Kozub a. h., Milan Cimerák a. h.
- Czech choir: Šimon Krupa, Petr Panzenberger a. h., Ondřej Malý a. h., Jan Chudý, Vojtěch Lipina, Alena Sasínová-Polarczyk